Monday, March 22, 2010

Cinquain Poems

Students wrote a didactic cinquain poem on a topic they chose.

My Cat
By Christopher


Mittens
Happy ,fluffy
Playing, purring, jumping
She likes to sleep in my room
My cat


Baseball
By Jonothan

Baseball
Fun, happy
Sweating, running, sliding
I love to slide
SPORTS!!!

My Dog
By Kailee

Hank
Fluffy, happy
Sleeping, jumping, swimming
He loves swimming a lot
My Dog

Ice Skating
By Dianthe

Ice skating
Awesome, cold
Skating, sliding, playing
I love to skate
Ice princess

My Cat
By: Caitlyn

Sassy
Soft, playful
Playing, jumping, leaping
She likes to sleep on my bed
My cat

Basketball
By Jacob

Basketball
Colorful, round
Playing, falling, stalling
Sitting court side is loud
Ball

Mandy
By Seterria

Mandy
Furry, fast
Playing, Jumping, Scratching
She loves to sleep on the couch
My cat