Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Heroes

My Hero
By Kailee

Sid is strong,
He is super strong.
Sid is courageous,
He is a fire fighter.
Sid is brave,
He is not afraid of anything.
Sid is caring,
He takes me to the park every day.
Sid is loving,
His heart is full of love.
Sid is my hero.

My Hero
By Jonothan


My Grandpa is brave,
he fights in the war.
My Grandpa is strong,
he doesn’t give up.
My Grandpa is caring,
he cares about ether people.
M Grandpa is helpful,
he helps people.
My Grandpa is selfless,
he cares more about ether people.
My Grandpa is my hero.

My Hero
By Jacob


Miss Luciano is helpful,
She helps us in math.
Miss Luciano is caring,
She cares about are grades.
Miss Luciano is nice,
She is always nice because she bakes the class cupcakes.
Miss Luciano is full of courage,
She climbed to the top of the light house.
Miss Luciano is selfless,
She cares for us instead of her self.
Miss Luciano is my hero.

My Hero
By: Caitlyn

My mom is nice,
She helps people wash their dishes.
My mom is strong,
She helps me move things that are too heavy.
My mom is helpful,
She helps me with my homework.
My mom is brave.
She kills spiders for me.
My mom is caring,
She packs my lunch for me every day.
My mom is my hero.

MY HERO
By Christopher

My dad is helpful,
He helps me ride a bike.
My dad is brave,
He is not scared of anything.
My dad is caring,
He helps me with my homework.
My dad is strong,
He can not be sad in time
Of death.
My dad is my hero.

My Hero
By Dianthe

Miss Luciano is caring,
She helps us get smart.
Miss Luciano is nice,
She brings in cupcakes.
Miss Luciano is helpful,
She encourages us. Miss Luciano is selfless,
She gives us all the cupcakes first. Miss Luciano inspires us,
She makes us think that we can do something that we did not think we could.